- Size: The Hose End Tap Timer has a female hose thread 3/4″ inlet and a male hose thread outlet that can be connected to an outdoor faucet or to the end of a garden hose.
- Simple to Program: The Hose End equipped with a large LCD screen and large user interface buttons make programming a quick and easy task. Allows you to irrigate by day of the week or every day of the week. Four start times per day can be programmed to irrigate from 5 second to 99 hours.
- Save Water: A manual operation button is a great way to run water on demand. A great water savings feature is the single press rain delay button that pauses irrigation when you see that rain is very likely. Press the same button again to allow irrigation when the rain passes.
- Durable: Weather and UV resistant construction. The hose end timer uses a 9-volt alkaline battery that lasts for up to one year.
- Digital Hose End Irrigation Controller
- Manual Operation and Rain Delay Buttons
- Save Water
- Easy to Install
- Weight: 0.7lb
- Power: 9-volt alkaline battery (available separately)